Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A few random things during the days leading up to our reception

It was extremely important for me to dine one last time at Lou's Grill in Abbotsford. In my younger days, my friends and I would frequent this place for its killer food and the fact that its in Canada, meaning we could drink at the age of 19. I havent been in several years and knew that my parents would for sure want to go, plus I wanted to make sure that Chris would experience what he would be missing out on once we moved. And by that, I mean the potatoes. They are worth taking someones life for. It will probably be your own life because they are loaded up with cheese, and bacon and sour cream, which could possibly result in death by heart attack. They must be consumed in small quantities and at spaced intervals. 





The view of Baker




Stella giving me the love eyes




I am so weird


Carnitas from Taco Lobo. I want these right this instant!


The painting by my Aunt Lorna that my parents had commissioned 


Theres that cat in the well again!







 
Prepping for the reception. So many flowers!


Driving home after a day of getting set up. So tired!



Just a little weird one wanting attention

I STILL cant believe how much stuff we packed into the two weeks before our reception! I really am so glad we did though. Lots of great memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment