Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Moms birthday

Last night, we met my parents at D'Anna's in celebration of my moms birthday, which was on Sunday. It was GOOD. Ive never been before. I know, Im an embarrassment to my community. Anyway, we ordered some calamari to start and then I had the Primavera and added scallops. Yum!


Just a little stormy? Jeez.



We had some time to kill before meeting my parents, so we went to Kombucha Town and picked up some yum. They dont have the ginger flavor at any of the stores yet, so we went directly to the brewery. I am so in love with that stuff.

After that, we stopped by the Up & Up for a couple of beers. I especially like going there when the place is empty of the college idiot crowd.I was able to snap one shot of Chris.


Aw! And its a close up too! haha! Lovely. I am currently waiting for this caffeine to start my heart pumping again. I swear, I cant go on with only 6 hours of sleep/night!!!! Its not good for anyone around me. Oh, and last night, I had a really weird dream...that Chris was a stylist and he cut my hair for me! Strange!!! I am forcing myself to go to bed early tonight...so if I cannot be found this evening, thats where Ill be...snoring away by 8:30 PM.

1 comment: