Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Long Weekend aka a weekend for movies

We kicked off the long weekend with dinner at El Gitano and the second Star Trek movie with my mother in law. I kind of hate to admit it, but I REALLY like the Star Trek movies...ahaha!

Saturday I slept in. Whaaaaa??? I know. Crazy. Thennnnnn, we took the girls to the vet. Ive been wanting to get both Clarice and MF on wellness plans, but have been too lazy busy to get them in there. Luckily, we were able to borrow a cat carrier and Chris helped wrangle them in. They really do not like going in the car! I took pics, just like a good mommy.

On our way!


Waiting to see the doctor


By the time they were done, they didn't care that they were in the same carrier!

And then the rain...which hasn't stopped...


 Saturday evening, we watched:


Sunday, I woke up early to meet my mom and Aunt Laurie so that we could go clean up some headstones at the cemetery and deliver flowers. Half an hour out in the rain and I was SOAKED. Went home and climbed back into bed with Chris to warm up. We were supposed to head to Fairhaven to the beer garden, but the bad weather was too much to deal with. We cleaned up the house real quick and made sure dinner stuff was ready, then settled in to watch:



The sweet little pups
Martine, Carsten, Kellee, Michelle and Kenny came to bbq and hang out with Martine and Carsten before they departed for southern Washington and then home to Germany. It was great to get everyone together for an evening to catch up. I already miss Martine and Carsten. I cant believe we wont see them again til probably next summer :( I feel SO lucky that we got to spend as much time as we did with them though! It was great getting to know Carsten better and of course nice to see Martine!!! I love seeing my friend so happy. Oh God, getting teary...anyway, I hope they have a safe trip home and I cant WAIT to find out the results of the ultrasound! Very excited!!!

Yesterday morning we watched:


Then we went and visited my mother in law, then took our camping stuff to storage (thank goodness), then home and dinner, then watched:



Willing to share the same blanket. PROGRESS!

Apparently, all i have to do to get Mf's attention is lounge around in the living room. She seemed to like that.
Oh man, I was TIRED after that. My goal to be asleep by 9:30 was not met. According to wrist band sleep tracker thing, I only got 6 hours last night!!! Damn! Okay, tonight, I WILL be asleep by 9:30. I hope. We have the gym, then meeting parents for Mom's belated bday dinner. Then home to prep for Chris' interview tomorrow! I am so excited for him!!!!! I just know that he will do great :)

Time to crank out some work!!!! I have to redo some stuff that I messed up on Friday. Grr!!! Oh well, were already a day down in this week and Ill take what I can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment