Monday, April 22, 2013

Lately

As I write this, Im suffering from an over abundance of salami. For some reason, I had it in my head that I HAD to have a salami sandwich. Bad choice. Bad. Bad. Bad. Not sure what came over me, but it sounded good at the time. I didnt even eat all of it. That is something that NEVER happens :-\

Anyway. Lots has been going on, but Ive been too busy at work to take the time to write a post. I cant believe how crazy work has been!

Okay, here I go.

 Lilacs!!! Its lilac season. And a computer that I helped Chris assemble.

Stella in bed with a towel blanket. She ran away, ate a ton of trash, threw up about 9 times and I ended up taking her to the vet on Friday. It was quite an eventful day. She had to have a fluid IV to help with rehydration. Look at her little bandaged arm! Poor girl :( She back to normal now.

Us
Drunk dude. Like I said-Im really glad he went away because that made me really respect him.
A lovely Chandelier made of glass bottles
Pages of different whiskey available.
Out our hotel
Please notice the ibuprofen and tums and water next to my side of the bed :-\
Bfast. Fried rice with a hamburger patty and a fried egg. Covered in brown gravy. AMAZING.
On the way home. Those yahoos were waiting to take the exit. The tulips are not THAT cool.
Seattle was a good time. Was glad to get home though. I even took a nap! Gasp! I really needed it. Now back to Monday. So sad :(


No comments:

Post a Comment