Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Spinks

Since we got our marriage license in the mail yesterday, I decided to try my luck at applying for my new Social Security Card today.  I'm off this Friday because we had planned on going out of town, but unfortunately, that fell through. So I was going to use that day to get my name change taken care of. Chris is off this Friday as well. Instead of taking care of business, I thought we should probably go to Seattle instead. I heard that Easy Street Records is closing on the 18th, so figured it was fate and we needed to be there. Since the social security office is around the corner from work, I thought Id go on my lunch break. HA! Everyone laughed at me. Well guess what? I was in and out in about 10 minutes. Had time leftover to run across the street to Trader Joes for bread and wine. AND a girl told me she liked my boots. AND!!! I got a sticker. Cool! Took a look at the time and I still had 30 minutes left of my break!!!

YAYAYAYAAY!!!!!
And a pic of my little jerkface cat. And the cool salt crystal ball.
I don't have any photos of my gorgeous husband today. Ive been trying to get one a day for the first year of our marriage, but Ive really been sucking at it :( I should set a daily reminder. BRILLIANT!

No comments:

Post a Comment