Monday, November 5, 2012

Weekend Bits













I really should kick my own ass for not bringing a real camera. I haven't seen such a display in a long time...must have something to do with the weather holding out for so long last month. Took Stella for a little hike at horseshoe bend Saturday while Chris was at yoga. Ive been having such a hard time dealing with the fact that I cant go to yoga...the feeling of being broken as well as left behind...self pity is a poisonous thing that sneaks up on me sometimes. Anyway, went out in the woods for a bit and that made me feel better :) Made healthy dinner for the ladies. And Chris. Sunday we watched Chris' brother in law bike race. Henry didn't scream at me...well...maybe just once. hahA! Ended up downtown after that. Went to Everyday Music and looked at records then went to Kris and Reids for dinner. Lots to do tonight to get ready for Martine to stay...as well as get stuff together to stay at Chris' for the next few days. And! I dont know where my ballot is!!! Jeez Louiz.

Well, on that note, here are a couple of pics of Murderface playing in the sheets while I was trying to make the bed. She LOVES being on the bed when Im changing the bedding. She was pretty good this time, so I didnt need to put her in a drawer :)



THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment