Monday, July 2, 2012

Weekend

My mom informed me that there was a 'huge' garage sale by my house that started at 7 Saturday morning. So I set my alarm for 6:45 and trooped over there. I found a game of Rummikube (gah!!  so excited!!!) and this little guy for 50 cents:


Got home and added him to my collection:

The little dear one is the cutest :)
Went to yoga and then headed downtown for my hair appointment. I got there a little early, so I wandered over to the thrift store, which is kind of like a Salvation Army, but there is a ALOT of garbage, and most everything is overpriced. But on my way out, I spotted this:

$10 later, and it was mine. MIIINE! I have a vintage table cloth that has that same pattern, so I wanted this BAD...I wasn't exactly sure what Id do with it, since I don't really eat bread, but when I got it home, I figured it out.


Ta-da! Holds the kitchen towels! And my fruit bowl thing. Perfect :)
Yesterday evening, Dan, Meredith and I went to dinner at the Grandparent's house, which was really nice. Best salmon Ive ever had in my life! And the weather was much nicer by the bay. Turned out to be a pretty good weekend! A pic from the deck:

Chuckanut Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment