Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Bits from around the yard

Yesterday afternoon, I took Stella for a quick little walk down to the end of our street. It was COLD. I could see my breath and smell woodsmoke coming from chimneys. When I got home, I snapped a few quickies of some plants growing in the front yard. I love the green of the hydrangeas but I cant wait for them to turn pink. The rose bush is at the end of the driveway and seriously flourishing. The leaves are so glossy.





Im pretty sure the purple things are a weed, but I welcome them in my yard! I love the color and height. Well, the rain is coming down today...I actually wore rain boots and brought flats to change into at work. The forecast says tomorrow through the weekend will be sunny and temps in the low 70's. Hopefully, Ill be able to absorb some Vitamin D. It is MUCH needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment