Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Yipes!

Sooo, apparently its becoming quite the habit of mine to blog about my weekend halfway through the week! I keep thinking to myself that I need to download photos from my camera so that I can post, but that just never seems to happen. So here it is. Maybe Ill add a couple of pics later. No, I WILL add pics later! Ahem, so without further ado...

Friday: Hung out with some lovely ladies (Kriss, Danzelle, Amber) and ate amazingly delicious Chinese food and watched 'Big Trouble in Little China'.

Ive never seen this movie before and let me tell you, it was hilarious! And super weird!

Saturday was Lili's baby-shower lunch at The Reserve in Lynden. So much fun! Lily brought Maggie and her friend, Karen, brought her little girl, so it was cute to watch them interact. I just adore Maggie, shes so smart and sweet! I really cant wait for the new baby to come :) And I made lemon bars for dessert..impressive! HA! After lunch, Lili, Amanda and I went to the children's consignment store and looked around then went and had pedicures. It was a really nice day! Then went home and hung out with Isaak and watched True Blood and early to bed.





Sunday, the boys went shooting (thank GOD for alone time at home!!!) and I cleaned house a bit before heading over to Baylee's grandma's house to hang out in the pool with Baylee, Dan and Kathy. So much fun! Then ran out to my parents house to grab some books and a sewing machine! I cant wait to set it up and get some projects going! YAY!






All in all, another lovely weekend!!! Goal for next week: Get my act together and post no later than MONDAY!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad I got a shout out in this blog post. Sunday was one of the funnest days of the summer. No matter how hung over I was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: Please post pics from our swimming adventures. Except for that one of my nipple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Already deleted your inappropriate photos ;)
    Will update post with photos tonight!

    ReplyDelete