Saturday, September 17, 2011

Breaking Dawn




Thursday, my friend Lili called me and informed me that I needed to check my email immediately. She had sent me the link to the Breaking Dawn part 1 official movie trailer. SWOON!!!! I really cannot wait to see it! Yesterday I had twilight on the brain...so naturally, I was wondering when tickets would go on sale. Before my mind could wander away from this critical topic, I went to the Fandango website and signed up for ticket availability notification. Tickets go on sale 10/1/11 but I dont want to forget and then miss out on the midnight showing! I texted Isaak about my excitement and mentioned going at midnight. Lucky for me, he volunteered his time to attend the premier with me. hee hee! Hes in for a REAL treat. So in case anyone is interested, here it is. I know that I will be watching it over and over and over to get ready for the big night!!!! AAAAHHHHHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment