Friday, November 15, 2013

Life lately has been BUSY!

Hmmm..whats been happening lately. Well, we MOVED! The house closed and Chris moved us out of the apartment last weekend while I was in Bham for Lauries 60th birthday party.

The last couple of weeks have been pretty exhausting and I actually went home sick from work yesterday and slept for about 4 hours. Today, Ive been feeling much better! I dont know what the deal is, but I was having head cold symptoms that seem to be clearing out. Thank goodness!!!

So, last week I was in Wisconsin for training. We stayed in Madison but our classes were actually in a little town called Verona. The Epic campus is located a little ways from Verona on about a zillion acres. Of pure awesomeness. I really wasnt sure what to expect. I quickly realized that the pictures I had seen did not do the place justice. My head was spinning! Something to look at in every direction! When I go back in December, Im going to be sure to bring my real camera instead of just snapping away with my cell.

























































Will post more later. Hungry. Must find food.

No comments:

Post a Comment