Monday, September 30, 2013

Visitors and a day trip to Portland

The girls came down for a weekend visit. It was a little bit crazy getting ready for overnighters. I was expecting them early Friday afternoon and I had to get the house cleaned, get stuff ready for dinner and then pick up Chris and drive out to Washougal to meet our realtor to look at a house. While I was vacuuming, the vacuum quit working. Grrr. Also, the house that we looked at was a bust. House hunting is hard work and can be really disappointing. The right one will come along. I know it will!

It was raining and windy, but we still managed to have a good time in Portland. I really need to make a point of getting down there more often.

Lunch





Always a lineup. I will never taste a Voodoo Doughnut!!!




Scotch Eggs. As in Eggs wrapped in sausage, breaded and fried.  Who would've thought....


PORTLANDIA!!!! Hahaha!

Word




So. Huge. 

And The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment