Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Remembering

I just went through my phones camera roll and deleted nearly all of the photos I have...all the space was used up! While my fingers were lightening-fast moving pics to the trash, I was able to take a little 5 minute stroll down memory lane. Life has been quite hectic recently. Trying to sort out packing and moving, planning our wedding reception, trying to find a new job in Vancouver, cleanup at my current job...the list goes on. All the while I'm trying to desperately hang on to the here and now. As well as my sanity. Bellingham has been my home for 31 years! My entire life is here. My family, my friends, my favorite places. Jumping into an entirely new life is SCARY.  The ONLY things I know for certain is: we have a place to live for the next 6 months, and Chris will be there with me. Other than that, I'm walking in blind. Putting my trust in someone else is hard for me. Ive been pretty independent and now Ill take this next step, pretty much dependent on someone else. I'm excited and nervous and sad and scared. And wondering if I'm a bit crazy. But I'm also doing this with the most amazing person I've ever met.
There is no turning back at this point.
And honestly, I wouldn't want to.
Just take a deep breath...and jump.

Scenes from around:




My favorite pizza place EVER.

Fancy!



Happy 4th!



What happens when Auntie and Uncle babysit.

Spending some time at the R! Chris' first time!


It was hot.


Stella lost her ball. She was sad :(


We consoled her with beer. That made her happy! I, however, should've shared more of my beer, because the next day, I was sad :(
 Since my stupid phone filled up with pictures, I haven't taken many lately. Buuuuuut...we have been doing some fun stuff. Like: meeting up with friends for beers at Kulshan, watching Indiana Jones on the big screen while eating a crisp bean burrito, planning reception type stuff...blah blah blah. I will say this though, I am NOT eating another burrito til our reception! 4 days in a row of burritos is enough!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment