Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Lately


Amazingly smelling flowers that are outside of my office

Laying in the sun at the park with Stellz

The best sombrero ever! Courtesy of my parents.

Murderface playing in the dirt outside. She was SO happy


Baby and MF laying on Stella's dog bed.

Afternoon snack

Hottie
I made Pancit! All by myself! Well, with Danzelles recipe.

Last nights dinner. I made sure to keep Clarice away from my salmon this time!
Ugh. I keep forgetting that something is up with either Blogger or else Google+ my photos from my phone are being weird!!! Zoiks!

1 comment:

  1. Doggies love playing in dirt! haha Zaps does that too!! God they are weird!!!!
    The baby would be on Stellz bed! hahaha! She looks so much older already!
    Those flowers are so pretty and I want to eat all of that food.

    ReplyDelete