Monday, December 10, 2012

Santa Train

Saturday, Chris and I woke up bright and early and met his mom, sister, brother in law and kids to go on the Santa Train. Ive never been, so this was a totally new experience for me. We got there and it was FREEZING. As in I saw a few snow flakes. Once we got on the train, it was way better. But then Chris started to get a migrane. Not good. We were able to move to the other train car where the others were...and where the number of children was waaaaay lower. Much better :) So anyway, Santa came through and chatted with all the kiddies. Henry seemed to get over his Santa fear pretty quickly and little Winston was so good! Both boys were sooo cute :)
Here are the pics. Snapped with my phone of course.
















Then what did we do???? Um..oh yes! I went to Amber and Ryans for 'Friends Christmas Dinner' with Kris, Danzelle and Kellee! Fun! Then went home and watched 'Scrooged' with Chris.

Sunday involved cleaning, laundry, taking care of my love because he had another headache :( watching New Moon and Baraka...then bed. Not much excitement..just how I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment