Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Too Much Tuesday

As in, 'I really want this stuff, but it costs too much'
Was running amok on Ruche today and decided to round up some of the things I would like to add to my shopping bag.  Pretend shopping is the best! However, there IS one dress that I keep trying to buy, but can't seem to go all the way with.  I just can't bring myself to do it! Ive gotten to second base with the purchase twice. I think it must mean something...Id better keep my eye on that one...

This is the one I want sooo bad!
I want it in both colors, actually :)
















If it weren't for budget, I would buy all of these! I have to be extremely conscientious of the clothes I buy because they really have to do double duty as both play and work clothes. Aaaannndd...recently at work we were reminded of what is 'work appropriate' and I guess having your behind hanging out from below the hem of your dress just doesn't fly around here :)

All Images from Ruche.

PS...currently listening to: Stevie Nicks radio on Pandora...'Stand back, stand back, in the middle of my room I did not here from you' LA LA LALA LALA LA!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment