Monday, May 21, 2012

My skin loves me

Its no secret that I'm in L.O.V.E. with Sarah Britton's blog, My New Roots. I have learned sooo much from spending time perusing all of her different recipes.  Once upon a time, I stumbled upon a post she had written a few years back about the benefits of dry skin brushing.  HOLY SMOKE!!! What an amazing awakening! I immediately bought myself a skin brush. What? Brush your skin you say? Yes indeedy! Its so awesome! My skin feels so incredibly soft and smooth. Especially during the winter months which end up drying the heck outta my skin. I learned that rubbing in coconut oil after showering is pretty dang wonderful as well. With the lovely results I was getting, I had to start telling people about it. Why wouldn't I? I ended up giving some as Christmas gifts and emailing just about everyone I know about the miracles associated with such an easy, simple process. Here is the skin brush that I use daily.



I got mine at Fred Meyer, but found the same one online.

No comments:

Post a Comment