Friday, February 24, 2012

Thankful

Outside today, it is NASTY. Seriously...rain for days...wind...ick. And, my fish died last night. So today Ive been feeling pretty down. I decided it was time to come up with some things to be thankful for...hopefully this will pull me out of my dark mood.

1) I seriously cannot WAIT for dinner here tomorrow night. Im going to order the 'Schnitzel Champignon' and 'French Onion Soup'

2)

Mixing paint colors. This is so great to me! Its like solving a mystery or something.
I finished Martine's Birthday Painting last night. I should promise to give her another one when I can actually paint something decent. hahah!


3)

My fave! Cherry Bomb. Yum!


4) My family and my friends :)


5)

My health. Although my back is messed up from that stupid accident and there are many things Im unable to do now, Im thankful for my health. Anytime I start to feel sorry for myself, I remember that there are people out there (people I know and care about too!) who are in way worse shape than I am. Its really easy to feel sorry for myself and I need to remember to SNAP OUT OF IT!

There are a lot of things to be thankful for...all I need to do is look for them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment