Thursday, September 8, 2011

What Im reading

Was reading this


Now Reading this


Sooooo...I love reading books that take place in the South. Mary Kay Andrews is one of my favorite 'Fluffy' writers. I really like how her heroines are strong, independent woman who wind up in some sticky situation and stumble upon a gorgeous man who somehow makes everything okay. A bit of a mystery, some damn fine scenery and, viola! Summer read! Well, actually, I like to read them all year round because it gives me such great day dream material.

I think that the Carolyn Haines books are coming in a close second. I love the main character and the fact that shes a PI and talks to her 'live in' ghost. So far, Ive read 4 of the books in the series and am hungry for more!

I just started on the Lily Bard books. Having read the Sookie Stackhouse novels, I was happy happy happy to have these books loaned to me :) So far (and by that I mean a quarter of the way through the first book) Im not sure I love these books. I was instructed to 'get through the first one' Im TRYING! Sheesh! More on this later...

No comments:

Post a Comment