Thursday, August 25, 2011

Dreams




I want one of these soooo bad! Wouldn't it be so great to just hop in and hit the road? You'd have everything you need right behind the driver's seat! AAAAHHHH!!! It would be so much fun to drive around the county. I think first, Id head down the coast to California, then East.  Im dying to see the Southern states and then on down to Florida (the very furthest state away from mine).  I feel like many people are so eager to see other parts of the world, but I really want to see whats close to home.  So many different climates, landscapes, types of people all without having to use your passport! I could take the pup and the kitties! I think Kimmy would have to stay home...not too sure shed like being on the road.  Anyway, I saw one of these van things in the parking lot at work last week and was surprised when I realized how jealous I was!!! Oh the freedom! But I cant imagine paying for the fuel! I think my plan is to pay down my debt, save some money, rent out my house for a few months and take off! I like this goal...alot!

No comments:

Post a Comment