Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Well, made it to the pool this morning, but forgot to bring my makeup...you win some, you lose some.
The BEST thing though was all of the little old people taking the water aerobics class. I scoped them out as I was leaving. So cute! Listening to Jennifer Lopez. I thought that was odd.

I think that its worth it to be completely sleep deprived every once in awhile because it makes you so much more appreciative when you actually get some sleep. Yesterday, I thought I was going to lose my mind, I was so tired. By the time I got home, I was feeling more like myself. Still quite irritable though. I thought it would be a good idea to clean the bathroom, that way Id avoid being around other people...and Id have a clean bathroom. Apparently, I failed to notice that one (Clarice) of the cats had barfed on the bed until I was just about to climb in. I almost went through the roof! GAH! Its all good. Today I feel so much better and tonight Kellee is coming over to watch Twilight movie and Chris will be home. Thank goodness for that...I woke up in the middle of the night with a cat on either side of me, pinning me beneath the duvet! Scary!!! I need him there to regulate. And to keep us warm.

God! I still smell like the pool!
Okay, time to be productive-ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment